Monday, February 14, 2011

Preparation for Lab and Dropping the Class, and Lecture Notes

Preparation for Lab:

I'm not sure if I mentioned this in lecture on Friday, but I need you to read the instructions for Exp't's 5 and 7 before you come to lab. There will normally be a pre-lab exercise to complete, but for this first day of experiments, we will be doing a brief exercise at the beginning of lab (after the quiz) to illustrate how to do the pre-lab.To do this exercise, you must have read through the instructions first. If you're short on time, skimming the lab manual should suffice.

Dropping the Class
If you are not in the class, and are still receiving this email, let me know and I will remove you from the list.

If you have dropped the class, please let me know ASAP. This is especially important since Monday is census day and is important for Laney receiving funding from the state.

If you are contemplating dropping the class, please talk to me about it.

Lecture Notes

My lecture notes are now in dropbox. These notes were written by Prof. Fossum. I use them as a rough guideline for my own lecture. More lecture notes will be posted to dropbox throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment